With Motor Fleet Insurance from Direct Insurance, you can cut costs and save on admin by grouping everything together under one, easy-to-manage policy.
Whether you run large fleets of HGV vehicles or a handful of private cars and light vans, our Motor Fleet Insurance can drive down the price of your premiums, while providing the coverage you need.
Get a free Motor Fleet Insurance quote now
What can our Fleet Insurance cover?
- Coaches and minibuses
- Commercial vehicles: trucks, waste vehicles, lorries, taxis, vans and more
- Company cars and vans
- Goods in transit
- and many more
What kind of Fleet Insurance is right for you?
Depending on the type of fleet you operate, size and number of vehicles, will determine the correct type and level of cover. If in doubt, please call or email us.
How much cover will Fleet Insurance provide?
Once again, this will depend on the size and nature of your company’s fleet. Our team of experts will walk you through the process and ensure that you receive exactly the level of cover that you require.
Sign-up and get a FREE HGV Collision and Journey Recorder
We are pleased to announce our new innovative coach collision and journey recorder.
Now you can protect your business against spurious and exaggerated claims and substantially reduce your insurance costs!
- Constant recording of the ‘drivers eye view’
- Inbuilt G-sensor records breaking / acceleration / impact
- Inbuilt GPS records location / speed via Google Maps
- Inbuilt ‘parking mode’ records motion / damage to vehicle
- Easy to use software for simple review of footage
- Protects against ‘cash for crash’ claims
- Shows ‘what actually happened’
- Proven to reduce fleet insurance premiums long term
- Proven to lower fleet fuel costs
- Improves driver performance
will provide each customer FREE usage of cameras for every coach
operated on your fleet when you purchase fleet insurance through us, for
the lifetime of the policy. Fleet insurance is defined as operating 5
or more vehicles.
Direct Insurance believe that if we provide products that protect you from
the result of risk, we should at least lend a hand and help you manage
them. Our approach to managing work related road risks is based on a
simple three step process which will help integrate risk management into
your existing operating procedures.
Firstly we will help you
understand the risks you face, we will work with you to manage those
risks more effectively and continually monitor and report on
We don’t simply ‘arrange insurance’. Our
expert staff will continually meet, discuss and evolve your risk
management practises. We will meet onsite to discuss and review your
operations. Having ascertained what information and practical solutions
are appropriate to your business needs, we can manage and ultimately
reduce your risk and subsequent accidents. This approach has proven and
tangible results for our customers, all of whom have benefited
in substantial year on year premium savings.
A snapshot of our services includes:
- Regular onsite review meetings covering all aspects of the safety / operational balance and management of existing systems
analysis - a service designed to drill down and identify the root
cause of your accidents, accompanied by comprehensive quarterly reports
- Driver analysis, testing and where appropriate additional training
- Provision of accident packs allowing drivers to gather appropriate and sufficient information at the scene of an accident
- Installation of safer driving technology where appropriate
- Installation of in cab camera systems where appropriate
- Low claims rebates which could be used to fund our suggested driver incentive programme
Our proven services have meant that in most instances, our clients have enjoyed substantial premium reductions at each renewal.